Avid Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETA Testing

In-game Content / Beta Testers ***PLEASE READ***

Onex
    Onex
    Owner
    Owner

In-game Content / Beta Testers ***PLEASE READ*** Empty In-game Content / Beta Testers ***PLEASE READ***

Post by Onex Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi,

First I would like to welcome/thank you for beta testing. We would like to give everyone that is beta testing the rights that the donators will have during the official launch of the server. So for the time being please post a new player introduction on the forums so that I can know exactly who to give donator ranking to in game.

ALSO, once the official launch of the server is released we will be giving a special limited time offer to purchase premium membership at a discounted price (ONLY AVAILABLE TO BETA TESTERS). We will never force anyone into making a payment of any kind, but we would like you to know that any donations are greatly appreciated and help the community stay alive!

HAPPY GAMING Smile

Notes: If you do not post a new player intro you WILL NOT receive Donator ranking.

Best,

Onex
    Onex
    Onex
    Owner
    Owner

In-game Content / Beta Testers ***PLEASE READ*** Empty Re: In-game Content / Beta Testers ***PLEASE READ***

Post by Onex Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:09 pm

If my day goes as planned I will be adding in a Tutorial Island for new players ! Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 pm