Avid Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETA Testing

3 posters

Analysis of the server as of 4/2/2014... Updates to come.

Cheef
    Cheef
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Analysis of the server as of 4/2/2014... Updates to come. Empty Analysis of the server as of 4/2/2014... Updates to come.

Post by Cheef Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Well, this is my first analysis of the server. It comes with limited exploration due the the recent launch of the server, so expect more feedback to come.

- Shops
    - Commands/Teleport (for player use... in spell book or command form)
    - Portals (i.e the portal to leave donor island)
    - Bank booths, make your bank able to be opened by just clicking the bank booth for easier access
    - Adding a market area

I think these things are the most important and these are the things I noticed the most that needed to be fixed or changed.

With the commands/teleports, we should incorporate the spell book as the way players will teleport, also with some :: commands. With teleporting, we should add a way to prevent pvp tping and such. The portals are an easy fix. Next thing is the bank booths, unless it is just me, I have to right click and select "Use bank booth" to be able to access my bank. I took notice that the booths at donor island do not work. The market area should be where the current shops are now, and the shops should be moved to Edgeville.

----------------------------------
    UPDATES:
    ----------------------------------

-Add ::commands to be able to see the available commands for each type of user
    I was messing around seeing which commmands I could use and which commands there were, and I placed a / before my text and it gave me this.
    Analysis of the server as of 4/2/2014... Updates to come. 11v47xv
    ANZ

Analysis of the server as of 4/2/2014... Updates to come. Empty Re: Analysis of the server as of 4/2/2014... Updates to come.

Post by ANZ Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Nice Analysis report. With the market place i think we should pick a small city or a place and link the location to a command ::trade which will directly take you to the trade place.

Onex
    Onex
    Owner
    Owner

Analysis of the server as of 4/2/2014... Updates to come. Empty Re: Analysis of the server as of 4/2/2014... Updates to come.

Post by Onex Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 pm

the command will be ::market and I'm thinking al kharid but I'll let you guys decide Wink

Will post a survey later

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:26 am