Avid Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETA Testing

2 posters

My introduction

Xenon
    Xenon

My introduction Empty My introduction

Post by Xenon Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi, well to get started i would like to say i would like to become a part of this project and i think it could go a long way my irl name is jake and ign is going to be Xenon obviously.Now some stuff about my personal life, i am in track right now i like basketball  Basketball it's my favorite sport i enjoy playing games and i am a junior and i would like to get to know everyone on this server better. Also if you ever need to contact me my skype is jake.torres61 don't just add me to ddos me or something stupid i think that kind of stuff is just childish -.-.

-Hope to see you ingame,
                                                                                                                                                                              Xenon
    Onex
    Onex
    Owner
    Owner

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Post by Onex Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 pm

Nice to meet you Xenon check tomorrow for updates on the client

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 pm