Avid Dynasty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETA Testing

Onex - My introduction

Onex
    Onex
    Owner
    Owner

Onex - My introduction Empty Onex - My introduction

Post by Onex Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Hey Guys,

As you know I'm one of the owners/founders of Avid Dynasty. My real name is Andrew, but I would prefer it if you called me Onex.

About the owners:

Ice and I have developed a few RSPS over the years and have been playing them together for over 5 years now. We saw how a lot of the top RSPS servers are today and thought "Why are they all so strict on their game content?"
    So that gave us an idea.. What if we let our players decide? So here is your chance, go on the forums and make suggestions, ask questions, or even pm me anything you think could help make the server better for everyone!

About me:

I'm a business student at Bentley University (Boston) studying ITC (Information technology/Computers) w/ a minor in Marketing. Any coding that I know has come from me learning and teaching myself. I'm looking to always learn more, but I know that I'll never be as good as many in the RSPS community. That is why I'm looking for more experienced coders to join our team. If you have an interest or believe that you could help us out please apply today!!

I guess that's all for now, not much of an introduction about myself, but I guess all you really need to know is that we are going to the top of every server list out there, so bring your friends on and enjoy the game! Very Happy

Best,

Onex

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:40 am